1. ‘You’ and ‘your’ refers to the customer. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and event organiser refers to Sissy Manor. This ‘agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our booking form.
2. All bookings are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you.
3. Although we will endeavour to adhere to the publicised contents of the events, you accept that at our sole discretion, we have the right to alter elements of the event, including any advertised appearances.
4. Audio or visual recordings of the event are prohibited. Still cameras (not professional) are permitted but images may only be used for your private purposes and not public display without our consent. Patrons offer consent to be included in photographs, film and sound recordings of the event and for these recordings to be used by the event organiser. If you do not wish to appear in any of the above you will be required to state this at the time of booking in writing. All requests for privacy will be adhered to.
5. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with ‘Sissy Manor or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again.
6. You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items).
7. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the event by you.
8. All deposits are non refundable
9. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason. In the event of the cancellation of an event you will be offered a place at the rearranged event or may be offered a place on a future event if possible. Being unable to travel to an event does not constitute cancellation or postponement. If you cancel over 30 days before the event we will endeavour to fill your space and if successful you will only be liable for the non refundable deposit. All deposits are non refundable.
The cancellation policy is only valid up until 30 days prior to the event.
10. Your booking can only be accepted with the relevant deposit payment. Your balance payment is due no less than 14 days prior to the event date.
11. You must ensure that you act in an orderly manner when attending the event. We may refuse entry or evict you or you are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner and no refund will be given.
12. All information provided to you is confidential and you agree not to share any element of this information to any third party.
13. By completing a booking form you agree to these terms and conditions